Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sex Offenders
I want to do my paper on sex offenders and new different options that we could do for their punishment. The sex offenders registers list is a newer addition to how we handle sex offenders, but just like any new thing it has a lot of good things about it as well as the bad. I want to look into new ways that we can handle our sex offenders, different programs, rehabilitation, actions, etc. I want to find out about these new ways and ideas and look into which one would be the most realistic as well as beneficial that would work for the system, the offender, as well as have society's approval. The reason I want to do my paper on this is because I am a Criminal Justice major and will be graduating soon and looking for a job in the fall. Sex offenders are a big part of the system and until I can follow my dream of being in the FBI I want to work in child exploitation or something along those lines. I will be working with these kinds of offenders and I want to know all the information about this that is out there and be knowledgeable about the changes that may be taking place when I am entering the field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment