I had a hard time remembering my password to blogger, but here is my proposal a little late....
After reviewing the requirements for our next assignment, the long analytical report, I am tentatively planning on doing a comparative analysis. I actually really like the example of where to relocate after graduation. I would like to look into either California or Nevada for sure, and possibly some other locations as well.
The areas that I will compare to decide will be cost of living, weather, and job availability. I want to consider job pay, if the location is a tourist area, if it is good for raising children and a family. I want to know the threats of the land, the problems with its economy, and the cost of taxes. I will need to research what there is to consider when living somewhere.
I want to consider where my boyfriend wants to relocate as well. He is going into professional golf management and will do better in his career in a warm, sunny place where golf can be played year round and he can do well.
I also want to consider where my parents want to retire. They will need to be my children’s babysitter. And I love my mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment