Tiana D. Haynes
Proposal Long Analytical
English 321
Mr. Thomas
Proposal Long Analytical
English 321
Mr. Thomas
Inter-Racial Love
What is the main cause of conflict for inter-racial marriages? I am interested in the subject because I am entering an inter-racial marriage in a few months. I have seen marriages fail from the challenges that arise between same race couples. I am very aware that couples have conflicts over finances, sex, child rearing, and even religion. Although, these couples share the same culture background their marriages have ended in divorce. In addition to these challenges, I have often heard that inter-racial marriages experience unique conflicts in addition to the common conflicts in same race marriages. Although I am not afraid to experience or face these challenges I would like to be aware of them prior to being confronted with them. I believe this would cause me to be better equipped to address the situations when they arise. I expect this research will allow me to discover challenges I did not consider.
No comments:
Post a Comment