Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feasability of Graduating with My BSN in Spring 2010

Proposed Analytic Report
Anne Hendricks
Ferris State University
Professor J. Thomas
2/22/2009


I would like to look at the feasability of my graduating with my BSN in Spring 2010. My credit load with tentative schedule for completion in Spring 2010, work load and family commitments will be presented. Pros and cons of attaining my BSN will be looked at including five and ten year goals. Financial considerations will be looked at including cost of completing on time, reimbursement options through work, change in work schedule to complete on time and overall change in income including benefit changes.
The reason that I would like to look at this topic, is because I am struggling with work, school, and family balance and I am wondering if it is all worth it. I really need to consider my motivations for obtaining my BSN and the overall costs to my personal/ professional life, and the benefits to my personal/professional life.
I think that by performing this assignment I will work through the process on paper and truly analyze this from all angles honestly. By putting this into a report, I feel that I will be more objective versus emotional. Hopefully it will help other readers to see the process on paper as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment