Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leah- Intro Blog

My name is Leah, I am 20 years old, and going for Nursing. I turned in my application today so... CROSS YOUR FINGERS for me! Currently I work at Chemical Bank as a teller.

I am required to take this class as part of my degrees curriculum and this is my last English class I need to take. This is my first English class on line, but not my first online class. This will be different though, using both blogger and ferris connect. I choose to take this English class online because I found that the in a classroom English classes were very short and most of the work was done at home anyway. So, this is convenient. I am looking foward to learning even more writing styles and techniques that can help further my ability to communicate.

My interests are god, family, friends, my boy toy, scrapbooking, visiting the puppy store everytime I go home, and if I have time in between working, school and homework, I enjoy relaxing. Usually I will watch the Animal Planet.

My professional interests are to aqquire my RN degree and move somewhere sunny and warm to settle with my lover and live happily ever after. I am not sure which field of nursing I want to work towards, but I am interested in working with moms and babies, and women in general. I have learned to be very patient with my future and take life day by day and see how my story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment