Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introduction

Hello Everyone

My name is DeAja Packer. I am a 20 year-old junior here at Ferris. I am currently in the pre-optometry program. I hope to apply to Optometry school within the next year or so. I am taking English 321 as a requirement for my program. I am very excited about this course and its setup.

This is my first online course. I have never used blogger before this course; however I have heard great things about it and plan to continue to use it., I look forward to to getting a better understanding of some different writing skills and to enhance my current knowledge of the subject.

My professional interests are to obtaining my bachelors in biology then my doctorates in vision science. I intend to work for a private firm for 10 years then open my own optical clinic. I have many goals I would like to accomplish and my life has only begun.
DeAja

No comments:

Post a Comment