Monday, January 19, 2009

Tiana D. Haynes Introduction Blog

Hello, my name is Tiana D. Haynes. I am a 32 year teacher by day and a cosmetologist veteran on weekends. I enjoy helping people accomplish their goals as well as, making people looking beautiful. For the last five years, I had the privileged of working at a CTE school teaching my vocation (Cosmetology). I teach 12 graders from 32 different districts in the Genesee County area. Because I am vocational certified I am qualified to teach at the technology school. But it is also a public high school so I have to get my bachleor's and teaching certification. The district allows teacher not certified, seven year's to attain thier certification. I have 4 more semester left and I'll be finished. I also want my MBA, I am going to open my own business, custom desiginning wigs for clients who have alopecia and cancer.

I'm in this class because I need it to graduate. I hope to learn how to enhance my writing skills and and more technology savy.

No comments:

Post a Comment