Thursday, January 15, 2009

All About Me

I'm Amanda and i'm 21 years old. I'm in my fourth year of schooling to become a teacher. I would like to teach Mathematics and Physics. For my first year of school I went to SVSU, I then transferred to NCMC in Petoskey and then to NMC in Traverse City. I am now taking online courses through FSU. I live in Gaylord, MI so at times it can be difficult to drive to school especially when the courses are mostly two days a week.

I've taken online courses before, however, this is my first english online course. I'm excited because the layout of the class seems more like a claborative class than i'm sitting at my computer not really thinking about what other people are saying.

I work at a local law firm, where I have been for five years now. I've been here since I was in high school and i've worked my way up the totem pole.

Which basically sums everything up . . . I work full time and go to school part time. It can get hectic!

1 comment:

  1. wow thats alot of schools.. what didnt work for you at the other ones?

    ReplyDelete